Sunday, June 12, 2011

Long Time No Blogging

So it has been a very long time since my last blog post and for that I apologize. I have no real excuse other then the fact that I just got complacent in my day-to-day routine and didn’t get around to blogging. Well I’m hoping to change that starting today and with this blog post.


Some new and exciting things are up and coming this year and I’m looking forward to this summer months. So far I have a couple of weddings booked for the summer and I am really looking forward to those. The first one will is only a couple of weeks away and hopefully the weather will cooperate for the day. We have been having such unpredictable weather of late that right now I have no idea what we will get.


So people who know me know that I love my Apple product and the first starting with my iPhone. There are two photography apps that I have been playing around with lately that I would like to share with you. The first I just downloaded and have been playing a bit with is called Camera+. It’s a great little app to edit your pictures and has some great pre-defined filters to give your images that extra awesome look. The second app that I absolutely love is called Instagram. I’ve had it for a while but I really started to use it a lot more as of late. If you follow me on Facebook, www.facebook.com/fraserphotography you will notice some of the pictures that I have been posting. I am hoping to use these two apps to post a number of pictures when I am out and about shooting or just on my normal commute to work. I find these two apps to be very user friendly and you can easily pick them up and get the hang of them. If you happen to have Instagram please feel free to follow my feed, my user name is fraser_photography.


There is a third app that I am looking at getting for the iPad, which looks amazing, but I haven’t got it yet so won’t comment on it’s features and user friendliness. I will get back to everyone on that when I’ve had a chance to play around with it.


Anyway, that’s all from me for now but I promise I will post again soon and I will make sure that my intervals between post and much less than 6 months apart.





1 comment:

  1. Great to see you blogging again, Richard! Looking forward to new posts :) Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete