Monday, December 20, 2010

Update!

So I have been really bad at this blogging stuff and keeping everyone updated so I will try and do a better job of this. So the first and biggest news is that I have my first wedding of 2011 officially book which is very exciting. I have a few more leads on jobs for the upcoming months and will keep everyone posed on that. I have been thinking about purchasing some new backdrops for portraits and have come across some really funky items but by far my most favourite have been from a company called Drop it Modern. I have posted a few different types of backdrops that they offer but check out the full site to see the rest. I’m not sure which ones I will be getting as of yet as I love them all and want to get each one. So if anyone cares to give their opinion of which one is their favourite please feel free to so. My plan is to get some in the New Year so you can look forward to seeing some upcoming images with these backdrops. That’s all for now but hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and hopefully the weather co-operates for everyone during their travels and I promise I will try to update sooner.






No comments:

Post a Comment